Deansgate Osteopathic Clinic
Registered Osteopath with
General Osteopathic Council (GOsC)
Institute Of Osteopathy (iO)
BUPA, AXA PPP, SimplyHealth and all Major Insurance companies
Registered Osteopath Bolton
In Pain And Need An Osteopath?
Looking for an Osteopath in Bolton? here at the Deansgate Osteopathic Clinic we provide effective treatment and support from experienced and proven Osteopaths to help you become pain free and back active:
* A full assessment
* A diagnosis
* The best advice to help prevent a return of your pain
* How to get back to the exercise you love doing
* How to strengthen your back or injured body
* When necessary ongoing support and treatment
* Understand your pain and to understand how you can plan and look to the future
* Get your health back on track and not lose any more fitness.
* Understand how your body simply compensates and adapts with injuries.
With so much to take in and going with your body, its great to know and understand that seeing one of our osteopaths in Bolton is with you all the way, we can help you train, if needed retrain and develop your body to keep it working at its best, to help you manage adaptions and to balance compensation patterns.
Ultimately we help you get out of pain and back to living a fuller life PAIN FREE.
You will find “9 things to help your pain”, “3 exercises to cure pain down the leg”, however without a diagnosis at best it’s a gamble.
– what is actually causing your pain
– why it is causing pain
– how can it be prevented or simply managed
So first things first.. you need a DIAGNOSIS only then can you take away the guess work and improve your chances of eliminating your back pain, knee pain etc and get the right treatment, advice or if necessary a referral to another healthcare professional….
We look forward to helping you, but most importantly it starts with a diagnosis.